We were at Terry's place on Sunday (Micah & I) to watch the Patriots play the Colts. It was a good game until the end when my team lost. It's a good thing I don't care THAT much about the NFL. Anyway, he had an awesome spread of wings, dip, nachos, and vegetables. Micah played with some of the younger boys who came over until it was time for them to go home.
During a time-out, I noted that the guys commentating must have been dressed by women, because they were wearing these pastel ties (that were completely out of season) that were less than masculine. Light green and light pink.
Micah says right after that, "Dad, pink is for girls."
Jon, one of the guys watching, said to Micah, "Well, I wear pink things sometimes," to which Micah responded,
"Are YOU a girl?"
I and every other person in the room burst out laughing. Admittedly, he has a good sense of humour most of the time. He knew he was getting razzed and had the presence of mind to let Jon have it. Too cute. Watch me eat my words in a few days when his teacher calls me in because he's been making jokes at her expense in class...
- Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment