We walked outside in the cold the other day after a fresh snow and gasped! Snowy Tony had been involved in a hit and run! The only thing visible besides the cracks in his base were the tire tracks sliding into him and the bumper print in his belly (poor guy)...
Friday, February 22, 2008
Our Snowman
Our snowman is quite the spectacle in a classic fundamentalist town. His tree-branch arms stretched skyward toward our creator with a shovel as if to exclaim in prayer, “Let it snow!” He is shaped somewhat snowman-like, but his curves are hidden by snow so as not to offend passersby. The excess snow was actually more to hold him together because his snowball body kept rolling off of itself (including his head). His stony, toothy grin was given by Micah, as well his pointy rock nose and gravely eyes. He and Aslynn insisted that he needed a scarf, and I conceded. Once Micah and I threw a few snowballs at each other and used the snowman as a shield, I thought he looked a little bored – so I gave him a hair transplant. Yes, I was a little jealous. But I don't know if his Mohawk would look any good on me. After the above-zero weather, the temperature hit rock bottom, below -35ÂșC. With the chilly wind on top of all that, I took his shovel away so he wouldn't hit anybody.
We walked outside in the cold the other day after a fresh snow and gasped! Snowy Tony had been involved in a hit and run! The only thing visible besides the cracks in his base were the tire tracks sliding into him and the bumper print in his belly (poor guy)...


We walked outside in the cold the other day after a fresh snow and gasped! Snowy Tony had been involved in a hit and run! The only thing visible besides the cracks in his base were the tire tracks sliding into him and the bumper print in his belly (poor guy)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment