There are a number of super-cute pictures I’d like to share with you. They represent life, love, and goodness in the face of death, tragedy, and loss. I don’t mean to lead you on into thinking that this is some sort of artistic exhibition, but rather photos and moments that have encouraged us in past days. One of those is the blog below with our new nephew being born (and Jana being healthy as well).
We wish that we had more photos of our kids with Grandma Guynup, and we didn’t know Jesus would call her home so soon, but we are grateful for the times we have had together and hope in the same Lord and home she has met face to face. We have so much to celebrate for her – the loss is truly ours.
This is a picture of the kids playing “ring around the rosy” at the graveside. Poetic, almost...
This is most of the Guynup great-grandchildren, some born that way, others adopted, even some by association, but all loved greatly.
Check out Judah's newest accomplishment:
5 comments:
Great pictures guys!!
I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss though! We have the coolest picture of all the boys playing at the grave site when Dale's dad passed away almost 2 yrs ago as well. It's one of my favorite pictures!
Glad to hear you are all HOME safe and sound and back into the swing of things! I bet its hard to be away from family too though!
Blessings,
Dawn
What a beautiful mixture of children! And it looks like you have a balance beam gymnast in the making.
Hi guys! Sorry to hear about your grandma. The pictures of the kids at the funeral are so innocent, I love that! Micah looks so proud to go to school, I'm sure he's loving it! And Judah looks all grown up - so cute!
Your family is beautiful, friends. I'm sorry for your loss...
Thinking about you today!
there's something about the innocence and energy of kids that can make you smile at any moment...great photos! we really enjoyed the time we could spend with you. today we were at an mcc fundraiser and one of their biggest events is the quilt auction. we walked around looking at many beautiful quilts on display and couldn't help but think of grandma...what a great gift that she so lovingly shared with so many people.
glad to hear you're back and getting settled in with the crickets---hard to believe micah's in grade 1! i know he'll be taller than me in no time:)
Post a Comment