This morning I got the kids ready and served them breakfast. When we were all sitting at the table, Judah suddenly and profoundly exclaims, "Daddy is afraid of berries." He was staring at the Shreddies box and there happened to be some "redberries" on the cereal, or that's what he called the raspberries anyway. I believe he meant "allergic", but he might have meant "afraid". Who knows? It all makes sense, especially to a two-year-old.
We were at Bethlehem LIVE the other night (a production put on by the Alliance church we attend which is a living nativity with tour guides and such) and when we got to the end of it to see baby Jesus in the stable with Mary and Joseph, he was far more enthralled with the two miniature donkeys that were there. Last night we read about Balaam and his talking donkey. He watched Shrek not that long ago - there's a talking donkey in that. I wonder what he believes about donkeys?
- Mark

See post 3x below!
No comments:
Post a Comment