Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mom & Dad's in La Glace


You'd never know that Owen had a broken arm in this picture. Poor guy. The doctor totally overlooked it. And no, my children did not cause the injury, it happened the week before. I can't believe you would even suggest that!?! Our kids had a lot of fun with Owen and Timothy, and according to Owen Judah was actually nice to him. Judah must be growing up and growing less fond of being disciplined. Dad hurt himself a little by jamming one of his fingers while Eric and I tossed the football around with him. We had a lot of fun.



(I think Judah needs to work on his swing - I need a slow motion camera for that, don't I?)

Dad let me shoot a local pest. I never find it quite satisfying. I always want to shoot more afterwards. It must come from my mother's side, right? We saw Grandpa and Grandma Janzen while we were there, talked to Grandma Siebert on the phone, and went to Brett and Drea's for a bit. We also had Eric and Jana and the boys over, saw Milt and Fil, Jacqui and Von, and Heather and the boys showed up too. We also went to Bear Lake during family camp, ate at the Golden Star, and spent some time at Muskoseepi Park for fun. I definitely felt spoiled. We even let the kids get up to go watch the fireworks at midnight for Canada Day. Mom also took us to her brand new library in La Glace that had just been broken into the week before. Oh the stories! Thanks for the fun we had. We appreciate everything you do for us Mom & Dad...

1 comment:

evy said...

Mark and Faith, we so enjoyed having you and the kids to ourselves for a short while. You're raising a beautiful and amazing family, and we're so thankful for each one of you. Thanks for sharing your blog with us; great pictures and writing! Love Mom and Dad