He's growing up.
It was cool to watch the kids perform and view the slideshow the teachers had created. He's so full of fun and mischief. Of the faces in the photos, his were most often the happiest. I can see that. Judah has a knack for bringing smiles to people (or smiling while he's aggravating people). And the teachers sent home a book with all of the kids' quotes on what they will do or how their life will be when they grow up. AWESOME. That totally deserves a few posts, Judah's alone is perfectly entertaining!
"When I grow up I will get married. God will chose who I marry. I'll get married when I'm 33. My dad's that old. I will have 5 children, 4 boys and 2 girls. I will name a boy Adrian and a girl Sarah. When I grow up I will be a car carrier man and carry cars on a truck to places they go, where people can drive them. They're new cars. I'll also be a tow truck man and garbage truck man and a cargo transport driver. I'll get paid a hundred and fifty sixty. It's a lot. I will pay for all my driving things with my money. I'll drive a work truck to go to work and a Bumblebee car at home. I'll take a truck on long trips and for short trips I'll take my work truck. I'll live on the other side of the world in Fresno in a black & white house with green on it. I'll clean the house. I'll have toys and my worker things like hammers. The best thing about being a grown up will be that I can drive all my vehicles."
1 comment:
I love it!!
Joy
Post a Comment