I'm starting to feel a little bit like Jack Bauer. Nobody could have THAT much stuff happen in such a short amount of time, right?
Of course, we all know differently. Micah was exhausted from all of his exploits of the previous day and went to pre-school grumpy and mean. He returned as Daddy went out the door to a meeting and pulled of another royal stunt. We have not-so-recently rearranged our basement, including our shelves for the pantry. Apparently he reached through the stairs on his way up to lunch. Faith heard a crash and came running.
When she asked Micah what had happened, he told her with a thrilled look on his face, "Mommy, I bumped the ketchup bottle, and it went BOOM, SWISH, SPLASH all over! It exploded, Mommy!"
Sure enough, it was everywhere.
Shortly after lunch I was sitting at the computer laughing at what Faith had written while she was upstairs preparing supper, when it sounded like rain hitting the floor above me preceeded by a few loud crashes - BANG! BANG! Scatter....
Of course, I walk upstairs, still laughing, and there is Faith on the phone. She is holding a bag, the contents of which are strewn about the room, standing there in awe and uncertainty. I laughed some more. And then got the broom to round up the scattered frozen corn that had so gracefully decorated our floor.
- Mark
2 comments:
I am so excited that you have joined the blogging world! I love the stories about the kids...how much more crazy can it get? We can't wait to see you all at Christmas ...take care!
LINDY
I am so glad I'm not the only one with destructive and, dare I say, inventive children. Glad you're blogging! See you at Christmas? Maybe?
Post a Comment