Judah just wouldn't stop talking last night. He tried pulling an all nighter. Each one of the kids has tried to pull that this week. Micah and Aslynn had the excuse of being sick but Judah, no, Judah was just happy and full of energy. Maybe the drugs are just finally wearing off and this is what he's normally like. I had to rewrap and bundle and plug him several times last night. I finally gave him part of a bottle of milk at 5:30 before I went to work this morning. Psycho, I know. I used to do this sort of thing normally and now it's like pulling teeth. Judah just kept talking and cooing and squealing most of the night away.
Besides that, Aslynn has been getting into construction lingo since I've been working again for a couple of days here and there. Of course, a lot of this is Noah and Micah's influence too. I'll give you a few and then add the definitions:
puppin-winers: pipes and wires - anything remotely resembling a tool or building material. This one took us days to figure out, because she even used it in regards to TV shows. "Look Mommy! Daddy! Puppin-winers!"
measurin: tape measure - you have to give her credit where she gets one right. "Daddy, where's my measurin? Is that your measurin?"
Yes, life is never boring around here. Did I mention that we are hiding every writing instrument available because she has used them all on the walls? Crayons, chalk, pencil, pen, permanent and washable markers, you name it, she's used it. She wrote in chalk on the stairs the other day and Faith says to her (to me), "You finally wrote in a good place," to which I raised my eyebrows and stared at her oddly. There is no good place, especially when you're moving. I wonder what she'll come up with next?
No comments:
Post a Comment