You know how you can say a certain word a bunch of times in a row and after a while it doesn't make sense? This one never made sense to begin with. Say it with me:
Zamboni. ZAM-BO-NI! ZAM-BO-NI! ZAM-BO-NI! ZAM-BO-NI!
And now that you're certain that I've lost it, I've got a few more good lines for you.
"Daddy, can I have some granola with flamingo 'ogurt?" (We had some mango yogurt in the fridge that day).
Aslynn was also overreacting all of last week. Micah has been all of this week. Anyway, I caught her making a fuss out of nothing and said to her, "Aslynn, it sounds like you're faking again," to which she promptly and pleasantly responded, "It DOES smell like faking!" Her sudden change of attitude confirmed my suspicion and my snide comment confirmed hers - Faith had been baking while she was napping.
Micah was concerned that we wouldn't hear he and Judah at night because the "baby thermometer" wasn't on in their room. Aslynn calls it a baby 'mometer, so maybe she was just wearing him down and rubbing off on him all at the same time.
Micah has been caught a couple of times this week using a typical male response that closely resembles "uh-huh" with a decidedly disrespectful flavour. I asked him, "Are you cold?" to which he replied, "No, I'm COLD!" He did this again when I asked him whether or not he needed help: "No, I just need some HELP!" Amen. Preach it brotha.
Ah, yes. Children. We love them.
- Mark
By the way, who needs to pay for Bluetooth technology when you could just get "blue mouth" for free?
No comments:
Post a Comment