Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Coming Soon

This whole dial-up internet thing can get frustating sometimes. Totally our own fault. We could get wireless out here but have decided that this is one of the many ways that we can cut back expenses while Mark is in school. So Dial- up it is. Unfortunatly that makes it impossible to upload pictures onto our blog from home. Mark or I need to spend time hanging out over in the library to do that. Now Mark is always in the library. Every day in fact, for 8 hours. He claims to be doing something called homework. So while you wait for pictures and blogs let me tamp you with what might be showing up in the next few days.

* Mark's trip to Nashville

* Before and after shots of Faith's haircut

* Pictures of the van after the deer.

I bet you all can't wait. I'll try to get over to the library soon.

No comments: