To quote Faith, "Yep hit a deer. Never done that before. (Well technically Dad hit it), but with our van. We did try to swerve, but that thing just wasn't going fast enough." To top that, the kids were whiney, Faith was sick, and everyone was exhausted. She threw up on her shoes shortly before Len ended Bambi's life with our bumper, headlight, and turn signal. Our insurance company isn't making a penny off of us (unless they raise their ridiculous rates or decide not to cover us, which would be highway robbery, or would at the least leave us as road kill).
I wasn't driving. I was in Nashville. Poor Faith. Poor van. But at least the headlight still works! (Shocking, I know, considering the fact that the entire housing got ripped out of the frame). There's no tin bashing that has to happen at least! Faith will tell you more of her adventures soon. I need to tell you of mine...
2 comments:
Sooooo NOT fun!!! :(
Glad everyone was safe inside!!!
Poor van, poor deer, poor Faith!
Post a Comment