10 hours at Galaxyland + fast food = fill in the blank
Hey there. I think as we age we just can't quite handle the rides nearly as well. We all felt fairly sick. Strangely enough, when we compared stories later, we realized that we had stomach issues for days later at different instances. We had no incidents, though I got the hiccups after the Flying Galleon (which Micah loved).
I had to put this next picture in. It was too good not to. Not quality wise - for the expressions. I'm not sure which is better: me laughing at Heather screaming, or the look of terror on her face.
These faces tell a different story. Judah and Aslynn had a great time on several rides, just like the older boys. They had several favourites, including the Carousel, Bumper Cars, the Autosled, the Motorbikes, and a whole lot of others. The kids had hilarious fun while the adults recovered and took turns recovering between rides.
No comments:
Post a Comment