Monday, August 2, 2010

Micah's Birthday

We went out for a leisurely day at Buffalo Pound Lake north of Moose Jaw for Micah's party. We had great sunshine, fun friends, and green smelly waters. It was a good time had by all. The kids had squirt guns and I had a cup. Of course they were outmatched in every way except in numbers. The waterfight lasted only about and hour or so. When I got home, my chest was red from the brilliant rays refracting off the water.


Micah requested a dinosaur cake. I think we did pretty good. It sometimes feels like a lesser cake when we compare it to everything we have accomplished in the past. Of course, it tasted great, so who's complaining?


Happy Birthday Micah! We love you very much!
You bring sunshine into our lives.

Here's a truckload of hugs and kisses from us to you!

No comments: