He liked playing with the moving reindeer, we were afraid he would try to figure out how the reindeer worked so we moved him on...
Every class made decorations for their own tree in the gym so we wandered around until we found Aslynn's. 
Finally all the bears came out of their cave and we got to see them and hear them sing. Micah did great. I think he felt comfortable with all the kids around him because he was really getting into it and grooving.
I tried to get a picture of the cutest bear in the school when the program was over but the teachers would not let them stop walking, so this is the best I could do. He is wearing bear ears but they're a little hard to see around his hair. Cutest Black Bear EVER!!!!
He did great and had so much fun. We just found out on Sunday that the church kids are going to sing one song at church on the 19th. Apparently Micah and another guy, Jessie, get to do a duet at the beginning. I can't wait to hear that. He seems to have got over a little of his shyness on stage, but we'll see...
Tomorrow is Aslynn's program, so we'll try to get a few pictures of that as well.
1 comment:
Super cute little bear! It looks like the school really goes all out. Nice!
Post a Comment