Christmas with Michael W. Smith and the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra. Christmas music, Michael W., and a live orchestra, what could be better than that. Well the chance to also be at a pre-concert reception filled with yummy appetizers, fruit, veggies, and desserts, and the opportunity to meet Michael.
Yep, we met him. We may never get that rich and famous thing, but at least I have shaken Michael W. Smith's hand. And I have the pictures to prove it. Enjoy, I know I did.
As I side note, as much as I enjoyed Carmen suggestion to wear the acid wash jeans and grow a mullet, I wore the dress I purchased for Mark's grad last spring. There is nothing as amusing as getting a couple compliments on how cute your dress is when you know that you only paid $10 for it at Value Village, definitely a good deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment