Three stores for groceries, Two Christmas concerts for Micah, One visit from Grandma, A second Elder's meeting this week for Mark, and Seven pans of cookies baked.
Micah was on stage acting the whole time. He was one of several kids to say lines. Not that he had that many, but the ones he did have he was loud and clear. Judah sat fairly well actually. He didn't even try to escape to go say hi to Micah. He was intrigued by the snowman pictures on the floor on the way into the auditorium though. It was of a progressively melting snowman, the main character named Melton, the warm-hearted snowman.
I chuckled to myself when I heard the song "Love Came Down at Christmas". Most of the people who were singing it had no clue what it meant other than being about love. I'm glad that Micah can be in a place where he can share his faith with people. He says that half of his class knows Jesus. That means he's been talking with them about spiritual things. I pray that he continues to grow in grace and truth in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment