Early morning practice at church, a couple here for lunch, and four breakers blown.
Oh. My. Goodness. Seriously?! Apparently the microwave outlet is attached to the living room plugs, basement lights, outlets and... let's add the Christmas tree and a porcelain village along with all of our electronics. I hate it when people do-it-yourself and screw things up. I mean, seriously?! Why don't we add half of the house to an already full circuit. Apparently somebody did. And we had Christmas and added to that.
Of course we did.
But that doesn't explain the master bedroom lights and plugs, office, and hallway all going at the touch of a hairdryer. Most of those weren't even on. And that went this morning. Wild.
And we had our practice for our living nativity this morning. But not too early. And lunch with someone after church that lasted until four. (And we were grateful for them coming). I was relieved almost when most of our young adults said that they couldn't make it tonight. Even though it meant we would miss them. We'll see them next week at least.
Just wait until next Sunday...
No comments:
Post a Comment