He climbed a tree and stuck his knee, his pants have got a tear
He's running on his way to class, and poof into thin air
And under his winter coat we're hoping he isn't bare
I've even heard him yelling in the church
He's always late for breakfast, his enthusiasim's high
He's always aruguing with me, I wish he would comply
I hate to have to say it, but I wish he could be shy
Judah's just enough to make me crabby
(one parent)
I'd like to say a word on his behalf:
Judah makes me laugh
(both parents laugh)
(both parents)
How do you solve a problem like our Judah?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find a word that means our Judah?
A flibbertajibbit? A will of a whisp, a clown.
Many a thing you know you'd like tell him
Many a thing he ought to understand
But how do you make him stay and listen to all you say
How do you keep a wave upon the sand?
Oh how do you solve a problem like our Judah?
How do you hold a moon beam in your hand?
When I'm hoping he's asleep, guaranteed he's gonna sneak
Somewhere else around the house or in the yard
Unpredictable as weather, he's as goofy as as he's clever
He's a darling, He's a demon, He's a lamb
He'd out pester any pest, drive a hornet from its nest
He can throw a twirling dervish out of whirl
He is gentle, he is wild, he's a riddle, he's a child
He's a headache, he's an angel, He's a boy!!
How do you solve a problem like our Judah?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find a word that means our Judah?
A flibbertajjibet, A will of a wisp, A clown
Many a thing you know you'd like to tell him
Many a thing he ought to understand
But how do you make him stay and listen to all you say
How do you keep a wave upon the sand?
Oh how do you solve a problem like our Judah?
How do you hold a moon beam in your hand?
2 comments:
That's our Judah!!
Joy
So very appropriate! Well done.
Post a Comment