In an attempt to help organize my household earlier this year I gave each of us a colour and then when that person had something going on I would write the event on the calendar in their colour. It works pretty well most of the time. Often a week only has three colours on it; Mark's, Micah's and the Church event colour. Occasionally one of the rest of us get to enter something. Usually Judah because I have to write down all of his preschool days or I'll probably forget them. April though had been deemed the month of all CRAZINESS. Not to be confused with December the month of INSANITY. December ... well I can't keep up with December. April, I hope I make it. This is the month where both Micah and Judah have school orientation nights, I am volunteering in three different classrooms or schools at least once a week, the school has a dessert night that they need desserts made for, there is a book fair (that I am ignoring) that they need volunteers for, Micah starts playing basketball, two of the three children have dentist appointments, and on several days I need to magically figure out how to be in two different locations at the same time. And did I mention that we are also trying our family on a new diet for a few weeks??? Here's hoping I don't lose it, and don't forget anything.
Just remembered that I need to call Melanie to cancel our 'coffee' on Tuesday because I'm already booked with something else.
PS: The other day when Judah was looking outside at the untimely snow, he excitedly pointed out that there were "five meteors of snow" out there. How do you argue with that?
No comments:
Post a Comment