13 years.
Some days it seems like time has just flown by. I wouldn't trade any day I could have with Faith. So when someone cancelled an appointment with me the night of our anniversary every bone in my body jumped for joy. It meant more work for me later, but I didn't care. Five phone calls later I found a baby sitter to come in the next hour to watch the kids.
That week ended up being a 64 hour work week, so it was a good thing we got the time. We went out to The Keg since someone had provided us with a reason or fifty specifically for it. And because of those fifty reasons we went with the special of dungeness crab and steak. Yep. It was good. And we wandered the mall for a short while before coming home with a few items.
I'm so glad we enjoy so many of the same things. It's great. And I pray for so many more years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment