Monday, February 5, 2007

Day 10

Curse you, Monday. I don't mean that, but I do. The forecast for Judah coming home is now closer to Wednesday or Thursday this week. We're getting desparate to have him home. We really didn't need all this extra time to get ready, honest! We would have done just fine without him being in the hospital this long. We're aching to have him home - and scared he won't for a long time. Just today he had another heart race. Judah, get over it! They're changing his medication schedule from 12 hours to every 8 and added a little bit. And this medicine needs to be shaken before we administer it. Judah drinks it with the rest of his formula and doesn't really notice it. Why would he, really. He hasn't known any different...


Mark here. I'm spending the night at the hospital with Judah tonight. I also had a CAS board meeting which was productive and got to share our good news and prayer requests there. At rush hour it took me over 1 1/2 hours just to get from our house to the hospital. I wsa grateful to get underground parking because it is the closest to the SCN. I got to spend 1/2 an hour with Judah after eating and then had to run to the meeing. I'm back now and he's sleeping so soundly I don't really want to disturb him. Perhaps you'll hear some of our side stories tonight - I'll give them separate titles for your benefit. I barely recall when things happened anymore because things have been so intense. Things have become a bit of a blur, so I'll just take my time.

No comments: